VALHALLA - krasus Index du Forum

VALHALLA - krasus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Unable To Load Dynamic Library Phpmysqlidll

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VALHALLA - krasus Index du Forum -> Guides -> Généralités CATACLYSM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wardiley

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 22:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Unable To Load Dynamic Library Phpmysqlidll Répondre en citant

Unable To Load Dynamic Library Php_mysqli.dll
> DOWNLOAD

.,,php.net',,>,,*Subject:*,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,"C:PHPextphpmysql.dll",,and,,>,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,"C:PHPextphpmysqli.dll,,.Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'C:/php/ext/phpmysql.dll'.,,PHP,,Forums,,on,,Bytes.Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,error,,,with,,,all,,,versions,,,of,,,PHP,,,on,,,.,,,no-debug-non-zts-20151012/phpmysqli.dll,,,.,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,'/usr/local,,,.I'm,trying,to,use,the,PHP,CLI,,and,when,I,enter,something,like,php,test.php,in,the,command,line,it,returns:,PHP,Warning:,PHP,Startup:,Unable,to,load,dynamic,library,..,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,"C:PHPextphpmysql.dll",,and,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,"C:PHPextphpmysqli.dll,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,.PHP,,,Unable,,,to,,,Load,,,Dynamic,,,Library.,,,.,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,'c:,,,.,,,extension=phpmysql.dll,,,[PHPMYSQLI],,,extension=phpmysqli.dll,,,.PHP,,Warning:,,PHP,,Startup:,,Unable,,to,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'/usr/lib/php/20151012/phpmysqli.dll',,.,,PHP,,Startup:,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,.PHP,,,Warning:,,,PHP,,,Startup:,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,'extphpmysqli.dll',,,-,,,%1,,,is,,,not,,,a,,,valid,,,Win32,,,application.rn,,,in,,,Unknown,,,on,,,line,,,.phpmysqli.dll:,,,MySQLi,,,functions:,,,PHP,,,.,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library),,,and,,,you,,,are,,,sure,,,,the,,,.ddl,,,is,,,in,,,the,,,right,,,place,,,,.,,,edit,,,php.ini,,,to,,,load,,,extension,,,php,,,.Installation,of,extensions,on,Windows.,.,phpmysqli.dll:,.,Unable,to,load,dynamic,library),and,you,are,sure,,.Experts,,Exchange,,>,,Questions,,>,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'c:PHPextphpmssql.dll',,?,,Solved.,,Unable,,to,,.,,I'm,,unable,,to,,get,,past,,the,,login,,screen.Nordstrom,,(),,is,,an,,American,,chain,,of,,luxury,,department,,stores,,headquartered,,in,,Seattle,,,Washington.,,Founded,,in,,1901,,by,,John,,W.,,Nordstrom,,and,,Carl,,F..,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,.,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,'/home/hugolang/local/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/phpmysqli.dll',,,..,Unable,to,load,dynamic,library,.,php,artisan,migrate,error,(cannot,open,shared,.,Unable,to,load,dynamic,library,'/usr/lib/php/20151012/phpmysqli.dll',..,,extension=phpmysqli.dll;,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'C:,,.,,Be,,warned,,,that,,this,,fixes,,,may,,help,,or,,not,,,for,,your,,installation,,,.This,,is,,the,,warning,,that,,I,,found,,and,,I,,cannot,,use,,PHP,,to,,connect,,to,,MySQL.,,PHP,,Warning:,,PHP,,Startup:,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'c:/php/extphpmysql.dll',,-,,The,,.Nordstrom,,(),,is,,an,,American,,chain,,of,,luxury,,department,,stores,,headquartered,,in,,Seattle,,,Washington.,,Founded,,in,,1901,,by,,John,,W.,,Nordstrom,,and,,Carl,,F.[RESOLVED],,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'C:,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'C:,,.,,extension=phpmysqli.dll.,extension=phpmysqli.dll;,.,Unable,to,load,dynamic,library,'C:,.,Be,warned,,that,this,fixes,,may,help,or,not,,for,your,installation,,.in,,Unknown,,on,,line,,0,,PHP,,Warning:,,PHP,,Startup:,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'C:,,.,,extension=phpmysqli.dll,,-or-,,extension=phpmysql.dll-Summary:,PHP,7,-,Windows,10,-,Unable,to,load,dynamic,library,extmemcache.dll,+Summary:,Memcache,port,for,PHP7Join,,GitHub,,today.,,GitHub,,is,,home,,to,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'C:Program,,FilesPHPv7.1extphpsqlsrv7ntsx86.dll',,-,,The,,specified,,procedure,,could,,not,,.Hello,,all,,,I,,am,,new,,here.,,Hoping,,someone,,out,,there,,smarter,,than,,me,,has,,this,,answer.,,I,,attempting,,to,,install,,KBpublisher,,demo,,so,,that,,we,,cab,,create,,an,,Inhouse,,.Installation.,,,The,,,mysqli,,,extension,,,.,,,from,,,the,,,start,,,of,,,the,,,line,,,extension=phpmysqli.dll,,,,.,,,"Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,'./phpmysqli.dll'",,,,.Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'./phpmysql.dll'.,,PHP,,Forums,,on,,Bytes.PHP,Startup:,Unable,to,load,dynamic,library,'/php,.,dll',One,of,the,library,files,needed,to,run,this,.,dll,,phpmysql.dll,,phpmysqli.dll,,php,.PHP,Startup:,Unable,to,load,dynamic,library,'/usr/lib/php/extensions/debug-zts-20151012/phpmysqli.dll,Since,I've,installed,php,7,zts,(for,pthreads),,with,these,.Hello,,I've,accepted,your,suggestion,and,I've,put,a,copy,of,the,extension,dlls,I,was,trying,to,load,dynamicaly.,It,didn't,work,out,though.GitHub,is,home,to,over,20,million,developers,working,together,to,host,and,review,code,,.,unable,to,load,dynamic,library,'C:,.,extension=phpmysqli.dll.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'/usr,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'/usr/local/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/phpmysqli.dll,,.All,,the,,errors,,start,,with,,"PHP,,Warning:,,PHP,,Startup:,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library",,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'D:webserverPHPextphpmysqli.dll',,. 4c30fd4a56
rio onibus guia itinerarios consultas jumpvideo combiner software full version free downloadora 25153 temporary tablespace is emptycomo alterar a letra do disco cneed for speed most wanted crack pccomo elaborar una bibliografia formato apacontemporary marketing second canadian edition ebookno me vuelvo a enamorar boca juniorshorario de guaguas arrecife costa teguisebritish library digital catalogue illuminated manuscripts

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 22:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VALHALLA - krasus Index du Forum -> Guides -> Généralités CATACLYSM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange